Match Thread Everton v Brentford. Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

It's extremely difficult to envisage an 11 we can put out against Palace who can win the game. And a win is whats required. A draw is no good really as if we are relying on coming ahead of Burnley by goal difference then its too late

It's the result at the end, that counts, not the one after about 35 mins. We've had worse ref's this season, the blame, is very much on the players shoulders. I mean one example, Doucoure, absolute garbage, he bottled it. Get rid!

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm now relying on Leeds not to win their final match against Brentford. Think that's our best opportunity of staying up.

After the disappointment today, I just don't see this team beating Crystal Palace at home or Arsenal away from home. Suspensions (Branthwaite, Rondon), injuries (DCL and god knows who else) and fatigue. I feel like we've blown it.

About as bad a second half performance and coaching as you'll likely see.

Ignore the fact they shouldn't have had 11 on the pitch at the start of the 2nd half, we basically played like we had 8 players from the 45th minute. No desire to engage, no desire to counter, no desire to try and play.

Ripped to pieces between 45-60 minutes and not one hint of a change either tactically or via a sub.

Just absolutely awful.

It really was shocking. It’s displays like that from Lampard that stops me getting behind him. He claps the fans and waxes lyrical about us but that’s not enough. He didn’t do his job at half time.

About as bad a second half performance and coaching as you'll likely see.

Ignore the fact they shouldn't have had 11 on the pitch at the start of the 2nd half, we basically played like we had 8 players from the 45th minute. No desire to engage, no desire to counter, no desire to try and play.

Ripped to pieces between 45-60 minutes and not one hint of a change either tactically or via a sub.

Just absolutely awful.
Harsh. 10 men is difficult

Everyone has got to get to Goodison Park on Thursday night and roar these lads to safety.

Thank God we have one more chance, because we’re getting nothing at Arsenal!
Can't mate couldn't get Friday off.. just heading back to grab the car now as it'll be a 01:00 by the time I get home.. for god sake whoever turns up create hell.. this time though no poxy fireworks clearly fired Brentford up

Status
Not open for further replies.