Match Thread Everton v Brentford. Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This match shouldn’t even have mattered if they had taken the easy option on Wed. This never was straight forward with Brentford’s form and Palace won’t be easy either, especially without two fit centre halves available.

Feel like any momentum we had will have been well and truly drained out of our team after that.

Embarrassing refereeing performance, who will cower behind the pmgol should their decisions cost us our top flight status.

Shambolic stuff, I’m not even angry or upset about it any more. It’s becoming comical.

….we are truly making this more difficult than it should be. Watford away & now this, 1-0 up and in cruise control.

I thought the warning signs were there with opposition running behind our two CBs, it shouldn’t happen to be wrong side at this level. Richarlison MoM.

Deep doo doo now.

How many games is that now in which we've been directly robbed? I know we are shocking but we win that today if either the first pen is given, or he sends off the defender for a 2nd yellow for the 2nd pen.

We have god knows how many injuries and now 2 suspensions for good measure. We lose at the Emirates and Burnley win at least one of their games, so now it is win on Thursday or get relegated. Great.

We were great up until the red card.

Feels like it's going down to Arsenal and I don't fancy our chances. Today we could have got safe. Palace isn't easy either

For the first time in a long time I'm not upset by a bad result. I'm just so angry. I hate this do team full of brainless half-wits that can't anything the easy way. I'm past caring now. If we beat Palace on Thursday to stay up then wonderful but long term it won't change anything. The club is still infested with wage thieves for a team and vermin on the board and the worst part is that many of our fans just blindly accept both. We're a championship club in terms of how we are run even if we don't end up being one in reality.

What a terrible terrible player Rondon is. Thank you for him Benitez. I don't think we'll go down, because I don't think Leeds will get anything at Brentford, but really, Rondon should never wear the jersey again, also Doucoure is a very limited player who should, at most, only be back up. Just as an aside, it looked to me like DCL has pulled a hamstring, so, on the bright side, Rondon won't be available for selection as his replacement if he is unfit for Palace.

….we are truly making this more difficult than it should be. Watford away & now this, 1-0 up and in cruise control. I thought the warning signs were there with opposition running behind our two CBs, it shouldn’t happen to be wrong side at this level.

Branthwaite mate. Can throw in about how it should have been a penalty all day long but doesnt excuse the sunday league defending. Why is he letting Toney bebhind in while stood in their half? Absolutely diabolical.

He wont make it.

There's an error and then there's just shocking bad intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.