Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

So that’s us safe. We get to go again , next season. So what do we all want to see changed for next season? Both on and off the pitch . Answers on a postcard . A bloody giant monster of a postcard.
Far too many things that need changing , for me to mention here. So with a wee punch of the air , and a wee muttering of , get in . That’s my celebration over. Job done..

So let’s get ready to rock and roll come august. Let’s get the right players onboard . Let’s get DCL and Patterson fighting fit. Let’s just win a fair amount of football matches next season. No more of this nonsense.

For what it’s worth , I blame Frank Lampard for this debacle of a season. Think that we would have been relegated if he had been allowed to stay in charge for much longer.

And of course , we now need to see the back of Kenwright , and his useless board . But that’s for another day , but soon. Very soon.

Ok folks . That’s enough rambling from me . Enjoy your summer . Don’t know why we put ourselves through all this ( or maybe I do ) . But I’ll be back for more punishment , come August. We all will be back. Good night.
Up the Toffees. Our staying up wee Toffees. Get in…….

Status
Not open for further replies.