Match Thread Everton v Atalanta BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE celebrated Koeman's appointment as if he was the next Pep Guardiola.

its weird how you keep posting this, even though you get countless replies pointing out that there was a lot of indifference to Koemans appointment and a good few like myself who didnt want him at all.

it´s almost like you are trying to wind people up or something. that couldn´t be....could it Soapy?

On to the hard stuff. Top tip - instead of ice cubes, use dishwasher tablets. Adds texture.

b2cFz44.jpg

wtf is Klassen gonna do on the left with that tit Cuco behind him. Put players in the correct positions so we can at least confirm if he's as crap as he actually looks.
Our defence is as bad as I think I've seen since the likes of Tony Thomas, Carl Tiler era.

Benni and Davies at least both putting some kind of performance in and Rooney has held the ball up well.

Apart from that iit's just a typical game where 7 players are way under what I would say is acceptable.

Get Martina off, don't even replace him just take him off and take off Williams and Keane, play with no defenders but see if we can score more

Anyone got one of those memory wiping devices from MIB if so please pass it this way.....and a bottle of bleach!

Can we all stop feeling sorry for ourselves? It's embarrassing.

WE spent a fortune on dross in the summer. WE celebrated Koeman's appointment as if he was the next Pep Guardiola.

Now we're paying the price.

You said “we”, but how are you feeling about it all?

You are right but I need to know you’re not laughing at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.