Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

MOTM vs Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get in a DoF , a manager and then at least a new defender and a midfielder and then I think we'll be okay .
I would of liked Dunc to stay to the end of the season but because of the situation we are in I would be reluctant to take that gamble .
We possibly could have had Martinez in already, I’m fine with Dunc getting a few games.

This kind of comment acting like that was a good performance today is nonsense I feel. It wasn't any better effort wise than what it had been already. The first half there were zero chances then second half villa allowed us to have the ball as they had a lead and they fairly comfortably defended that. It was a crap performance with a crap result and its relegation on the cards unless if someone comes in who knows what they are doing.

Did Villa comfortably clear one off the line?

So disappointing. I Think Dunc got it wrong. Wrong formation, wrong players starting. Gordon should have started. Should have been 3 In the midfield. We were better in the second half, but DCL was way off the pace today. Made some half decent chances but apparently no one in our squad can head the ball. Honestly think we'll be lucky to stay up. This squad just doesn't have it in them. Too many average to below average players. If Richy or Gray don't do something miraculous, we have no chance of scoring.
It is without doubt the most gutless spineless shower of Muppets I have ever seen in over 50 years.

There is no "fixing" this team. A manager is either given long enough to get rid of 99% of them and cut the rot out of the club or things just stay the same forever. Short term? Well all we can hope for this season is that there are three worse teams then us. Right now though, there isn't a single team that's worse then us, never mind three!

This kind of comment acting like that was a good performance today is nonsense I feel. It wasn't any better effort wise than what it had been already. The first half there were zero chances then second half villa allowed us to have the ball as they had a lead and they fairly comfortably defended that. It was a crap performance with a crap result and its relegation on the cards unless if someone comes in who knows what they are doing.
Did you want Ancelotti out mate?

This guy on Radio Merseyside Mike, needs to understand the fans in the ground after the game are wanting change at the club because this has been a decline over more than 2 decades overseen by BK. As for the £100m that Farhad "has just put in this week" he hasn't you plonker! This is already in, it's a debt converted to shares.

Probably the maddest thing I've read in here in weeks...

Second half we had...

2 × DCL
1× Godfrey
2 × Mina

Along with one or two more off target efforts.

If ANY of those go in then the confidence comes back.

We really took it to them 2nd half...amazed we lost that.

Status
Not open for further replies.