Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again a pile of rubbish from Everton. As for carlo if big sam roberto or koeman lost as many home games we be looking for him to go.as he keeps picking iwobi and delph I don't think we are any better than the last few seasons.

That defeatist attitude is pathetic. Ancelotti is clearlly not the answer.
Spurs just sacked Mourinho and they're looking at Scott Parker and Graham Potter. Would you rather have one of them than Ancelotti? We have been a midtable team for a few years and it's going to take a few years to sort. We look like finishing top half this year. If we can get top of the "best of the rest" next season and get Europe whilst bringing in 3 more players that will be more progress. Then the year after that hopefully we can try and compete for the Champions League places. But we are world's away from that at the moment, and a few decent away results don't change that fact.

There are no words to describe how much I hate this club (on the pitch) at the moment. They just suck the life out of me. Inexcusable performance after inexcusable performance. Pathetic, limp, scandalous are the words that come to mind. If we were a dog, we'd be put down. I really, really wish we were a dog.

I am not a big fan of Barney but calls to give BFS another go are, in my opinion, a little desperate. They are just too similar in terms of tactics and motivational abilities. Basically, the two are distinctions without a difference. So whilst I don’t rate Barney, I am against simply doing a like for like managerial change. Of course if BFS did not demand the high wages of Barney, then I would change my mind immediately..but I cannot see BFS wanting less than Barney.

Status
Not open for further replies.