Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The signings he has made have been fine,it's the dross he has inherited that is the problem, Pickford,Digne, Godfrey,Allan, Rodriguez, Calvert Lewin are the only ones who have showed up nearly enough this season, Richarlison has gone backwards,those six I mentioned are the only ones I would be gutted about leaving,the rest can all depart ,but who would be interested in them, easier said than done to move them on.

And Davies is? Maybe someone’s tired. That’s why we need the sub?

Davies should have started but I wouldn't have brought him on in the 70th minute or whatever, no.

The change at half-time should have been in system. Davies, Mina on and go to a back three and push us upfield - like we saw v Spurs. Get our attackers pushed up the pitch, because that's where they can actually do damage. They were poor tonight, but we have to push teams back and we just don't do it.

5A977531-FFFE-4B53-9F48-CCCFD90B8B46.jpeg

I like when we only create chances when the game is open, Carlo must not like that so we revert to sitting deep inviting pressure, not looking to score, concede anyway and lose a game we must win. Great stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.