Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....but we never got the latter stages & I don’t know if any of those youngsters went on to have a career at Everton.

If we qualify, we should try and win it. Standards in Europe aren’t great at the moment, we shouldn’t be afraid of being competitive. I have no issue playing youngsters but only if they are pushing to be included. No point in giving them a game for the sake of it.
European away games are great fun for the fans though.

Alright

We got a good win last week. More of that please.

I don't know where we will end up in our European aspirations, but we have an opportunity to finish strong. Let's do well in this run so that we can build momentum and by default get a good chance at Europe next season

people will question Delph but Ancelotti always plays him whenever he is available lol
Screenshot_20210501-155253.jpg

....but we never got the latter stages & I don’t know if any of those youngsters went on to have a career at Everton.

If we qualify, we should try and win it. Standards in Europe aren’t great at the moment, we shouldn’t be afraid of being competitive. I have no issue playing youngsters but only if they are pushing to be included. No point in giving them a game for the sake of it.
We did actually. We got out of the group stage and met Brann Bergen. I went to the away game and had an absolute ball.

Thd next round we met Fiorentina and although we went out, Arteta scored one of the most memorable goals of his Everton career.

Alright

We got a good win last week. More of that please.

I don't know where we will end up in our European aspirations, but we have an opportunity to finish strong. Let's do well in this run so that we can build momentum and by default get a good chance at Europe next season
How have you found your first season as a Blue? As frustrating as we said it would be lol

Status
Not open for further replies.