Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i say, i didnt see any sit in, and i clapped McNeil and Tarkowski down the tunnel.

The main escalator in TB was broke, so had to literally queue to get out.

Hey ho
No worries, just know that the protests happened - both before and after the game - and that I'm sure you agree there was no negative impact on the atmosphere or performance.

Goodison won't be 'toxic' (which it isn't anyway, btw) unless the toxic people on that board come back.

No worries, just know that the protests happened - both before and after the game - and that I'm sure you agree there was no negative impact on the atmosphere or performance.

Goodison won't be 'toxic' (which it isn't anyway, btw) unless the toxic people on that board come back.
People will forever argue the point, but you can support the team and oppose the regime. Everyone saw exactly that today, but people will continue to use the argument to suit their agenda.

Like i say, i didnt see any sit in, and i clapped McNeil and Tarkowski down the tunnel.

The main escalator in TB was broke, so had to literally queue to get out.

Hey ho
There's an escalator in the top balcony? I haven't been in there in many years, but when I did you had to scale staircases without the aid of oxygen or a sherpa guide.

Just seen the score. To be honest, I wasn't even aware we were playing...which indicates my interest level toward this football club these days. Having said that, I'm made up with 3 points. I always want Everton to win. Hopefully Dyche is the personality to effect a bit more of it.

Superb today and blew my pessimism away for now.
Every player did his part.
What I enjoyed most is that this wasn’t a spawny win , we thoroughly deserved it.
We restricted Arse to one Saka half chance and created the better chances for ourselves.
But we have to maintain that level of performance now for the rest of the season.
Even after today’s magnificent win we are still in the relegation places, there is a lot of work still to be done.
A perfect start for Dyche , now keep it going!

There's an escalator in the top balcony? I haven't been in there in many years, but when I did you had to scale staircases without the aid of oxygen or a sherpa guide.
Yeah, theres 2 sets, 1 at either end. Been there as long as ive been going. 27 years this season. Tbf, i cant remember many times when its not been working.

What a Day.
Not just the result, just seeing every player working and putting a shift in as a team.
I know it's early day's, but I'm loving having my Everton back.

Get in blues. That’s all we ask 100% application. and 18 cup finals until the end of the season.

Will take a 1-0 victory over those salty Arsenal tears all day long with their snide, diving and cryass football plus one song fans any day of the week the utter jokers. Puffing their chests out that they’ve won a few games and think they are best in the world.

Viva Dycheball

Status
Not open for further replies.