Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne Clarke scoring Everton’s winning goal in their 0-1 win against Arsenal in this First Division One match which was played at Highbury Stadium on the 28th March 1987.

I'm sure Delph will continue his long standing and various muscle strain injury concerns into this game.

Imagine it'll be Schneiderlin and Davies in midfield, hopefully allowing Holgate to drop back into centre half, relegating Michael Keane to cleaning boots and tidying the changing room

Must win - 7 points behind the top 7 we cant afford to slip up in many more games if we want to achieve europe this season and make something of the remainder of the season.

Their CB's dont like a battle and we have to give them one.

Assuming Gylfi and Sidibe are back:

Pickford

Sidibe Holgate Mina Baines

Richarlison Gylfi Davies Iwobi

Kean DCL

Iwobi has to be on the left for me does nothing on the right.

A must win game but I’m not feeling all that confident about it.

Goodison has to be rocking for it - they are soft bellied as we were under Silva but with 2 top strikers.

If we can grab an early goal and bully their CB's we will win.

Just concerned about our energy levels after playing two tough games already in a number of days.

This is where the sick notes Gylfi and Delph have to force themselves back to give us some fresh legs in the middle of the park - Sidibe hopefully also back for Coleman.

Must win - 7 points behind the top 7 we cant afford to slip up in many more games if we want to achieve europe this season and make something of the remainder of the season.

Their CB's dont like a battle and we have to give them one.

Assuming Gylfi and Sidibe are back:

Pickford

Sidibe Holgate Mina Baines

Davies

Richarlison Iwobi Bernard

Kean DCL

Iwobi has to be on the left
for me does nothing on the right.
Iwobi has to be in the centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.