• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Player Valuation: £150m
hi-res-aa41f70981a43fdaf34ff1befa9a0d84_crop_north.jpg

So near, yet so far away.

Another home game for Heartbreak FC, against possibly Mikel Artetas Arsenal! A poor season so far for the Londons.

Hopefully FF starts looking like a training ground and not an A&E and we get some injured players back.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Coleman - Mina - Holgate - Baines
Rico - Delph - Davies - Bernie
Kean - DCL

Another home game for Heartbreak FC, against possibly Mikel Artetas Arsenal! A poor season so far for the Londons.

Hopefully FF starts looking like a training ground and not an A&E and we get some injured players back.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Kean - DCL
Thank goat I was going to do that.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Kean - DCL
I think Dunc understands the Richarlison isn't a winger. If we are playing 4-4-2 like at the start of the last 3 games he won't be out wide.

I think Dunc understands the Richarlison isn't a winger. If we are playing 4-4-2 like at the start of the last 3 games he won't be out wide.

Im firmly confident that Rico could play Wide right to a reasonable degree, he would be told to cut inside and stay central when the ball was on the left.

Tactics my frandel.

Im firmly confident that Rico could play Wide right to a reasonable degree, he would be told to cut inside and stay central when the ball was on the left.

Tactics my frandel.
It's hard to do that when you already have two strikers though. You just end up with a bunch of people in the box waiting for a cross with no other options ever on. This is known as a "Marco Silva."

It's hard to do that when you already have two strikers though. You just end up with a bunch of people in the box waiting for a cross with no other options ever on. This is known as a "Marco Silva."

Its not really that hard, just requires some coaching to make it work.

I know everybody thinks Rico is a Striker, but im personally not having it myself, I mean hes not a "winger", but we need to find his best role.

I know everybody thinks Rico is a Striker, but im personally not having it myself, I mean hes not a "winger", but we need to find his best role.
When you play 4-4-2 it is very hard to have the outside two be anything but wingers. There is no real role for him in that system. Now if Carlo is interested in 4-3-3 I'd expect for him to look to find a way to use Richarlison as a wide forward. But in the presumptive set up Saturday he should be up top again.

Pickford
Sidibe Mina Holgate Baines
Richarlison Davies Sigurdsson Bernard
DCL Kean

2-0 to us, brings us to 1 point behind the arse

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Kean - DCL
Lets put the snidiest little spaniard we know in his place before he gets his feet properly under wengers desk.

These are shight lads and oft times they don't like it up em on a cold and rainy day when they venture too far north of Watford.

And, it has to be said, sometimes they proper beast us...but its Christmas and our turn to do the beasting, which will set us up for our New Usbeki Overlord's Italian Maestro on Boxing day...and maybe even Zlatan
Oi ! You ! Santa, you got you 'kin ears open??

He is a finisher, but he is most certainly not a striker at this point. He looks lost up there in a two. It’s not to say I don’t want him to develop into a striker or learn the position (I think he can be), but he is not a striker atm. At least he can score

Status
Not open for further replies.