Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Everton's Number 9
Bernard-Everton.jpg

2 London teams, 2 wins, up next The Londoners from The Arse.

Managed by 1 time Everton wishlister Count Emery, we face a bang in form Arsenal side, 4 wins 1 draw in their last 5 games and recently a bit of bogey side for us, but which top 6 side isnt these days. With the boys in blue also in fine form this has all the makings of a good game of footy.

No reason at all to make any changes, I think we all agree that everybody on the pitch today more than earnt their spot next week, COYB.

Goats 11 to start :

Picko
Colo - Zoomo - Keano - Digo
Gano - Gomo
Rico - Ico - Berno
Domo​

Always love Everton even when they have me pulling my hair out. Actually looking forward to this one think we can go toe to toe with them.

Thought we were very unlucky to at least not get a point at their gaff , better team for a long spell.

Aubameyangs offside goal !!!!

I think we owe them one.
Another 2-0 Marco please.

Bernard-Everton.jpg

Managed by 1 time Everton wishlister Count Emery, we face a bang in form Arsenal side, 4 wins 1 draw in their last 5 games and recently a bit of bogey side for us, but which top 6 side isnt these days. With the boys in blue also in fine form this has all the makings of a good game of footy.

No reason at all to make any changes, I think we all agree that everybody on the pitch today more than earnt their spot next week, COYB.

Goats 11 to start :

Picko
Gano - Gomo
Rico - Ico - Berno
Domo​
I agree Goato

If this was about a month ago, i wouldn't be that confident.But we do seem to be coming into form now.Let's get the sirens blaring, get Goodison firing on all cylinders, and just put this shower of bums to the sword.CYOB!

Honestly I'll be disappointed if we lose this. Which is a good thing because 6 weeks ago I'd have been certain that we would lose.

Same team as Saturday. Not very often I've been able to say that. Richarlison is maybe the answer for the right side conundrum after all. He is now probably our best left winger, striker and right winger but the alternatives in the other 2 positions are stronger. Arsenal are the type of team we should enjoy playing against so if we take our chances I think we can win this one.

Bernard-Everton.jpg

Goats 11 to start :

Picko
Gano - Gomo
Rico - Ico - Berno
Domo​

Keane is RCB Zouma is LCB.

Status
Not open for further replies.