Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They all did brilliantly. DCL gave their defenders a nightmare and Bernard and Richarlison were a constant threat down the flanks. Gomes was so good in possession once again and Gueye did his usual great off-ball work. Coleman and Digne had their wide players under control. Jags was caught out early but was solid later and Zouma got his head to so many deliveries from set pieces.
Really good performance. I was nervy as f in the last 10 mins. Just wish the finishing was a bit better.

Profligate, surely (not trying to be a prick, just yknow, for future reference)

Well prodigal means spending foolishly with nothing to show for it. Profligate is extravagantly wasteful so either might be apt.

Very happy with the performance and result. Yes more goals would have been very welcome.

A cracking win,a superb team performance. Several candidates for mom, gone for Gomes as I thought he was excellent both going forward and defending. DCL ,Bernard and Coleman were also brilliant.
Shame we didn’t score more but another clean sheet shows how far we have progressed over the past few weeks.
Only downside for me was Gueye who shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the opposition penalty area.

Status
Not open for further replies.