Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Silva has seen he was a gonna and basically told them to just go for it. Different team last few games.

I think Marco should be commended for this turnaround. After the second half at Newcastle I thought he’d lost the plot but he’s proved me wrong.

He called for the fans to get behind the team. He got the balance right. He backed his players, he sorted the defence and we’ve been simply superb.

Credit to Brands and the rest of the scouts and coaching team as well as the signings have worked and the team have improved massively.

Long may it continue!!

As i posted before, DCL as motm for me...

Think hes improving every game and looking like a top player in the making...if others were putting chances away the spotlight wouldnt be on him so much to score.

I cant believe Im watching the Everton Ive watched all season.

Gana was great, not sure what we will do with out him. DCL was wicked. Bernie was on it. The defence were all great. Gomes was all over the place and playing some great balls, we have to secure him permanent. The long direct balls out from Pickford worked. We didnt constantly pass it backwards, we pressed high and took the game by the scruff of the neck.

Could you imagine if we start to get some consistency and play like that every week?

I’ve spent my weekend in Barcelona celebrating my girlfriends birthday. I’ve spent the last 2 hours glued to my phone on here and the sky sports app, and this is the happiest I’ve been all weekend.

Cheers, birds fuming.

la Ramblas ??

Why do we start playing well when it basically dosent matter

Does that sum is up? when it matters we cant seem to do it

Heres to next season

Status
Not open for further replies.