Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need the football equivalent of umpire's call. Go back to the flag being raised if the lino thinks its offside, but carry on and if a goal results, check it. Marginal decision goes with the official's call. What is happening is that match officials are hiding behind VAR, let's go back to on field officiating, supported by VAR and stop this crap ruining of the game and frankly top 6 decision making.

Does anyone think VAR is fair?

No, but the problem is not having VAR is also not fair and at least this way they make t*ts of themselves. It's wide open to corruption because the offside margins are so thin they could decide to give a decision any way they like on any given day. A big problem is that teams like Everton just sit back and meekly take these decisions with minimal fuss and I can't really understand why.

It was an inch if that. They both had their feet planted on the 18 yard line then on the next image they had a red line where no part of his body was.

I can live with the first one, but I just can't see how the second one is off. The 18 yard line is there as a guide and he's not beyond the defender. Either that or my eyes have totally gone and I need a trip to specsavers

At 78 minutes I stuck a massive £1.25 on everton to win at 35-1...Nice return of £45

Stuck £2 at HT for Everton to win 3-1 at 40-1....iwobi missed that sitter for £80...

Never thought we'd lose last night. Arsenal are poor and it makes me laugh how the media have played them up recently, but on a positive a great performance by the blues

Status
Not open for further replies.