Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the case long before Benitez came about though. You'd have to have a real agenda to suggest otherwise.
We weren't in a relegation battle though were we?

We didn't go on any runs of 1 win in 11 games, could be 12 in 45 mins, before Benitez, did we?

It's alright though, DCL's going to be gobbling up all these chances we're creating isn't he? You know, that striker our fans like to criticise because he only scores tap-ins? Well, got to create tap-ins haven't you.

Arsenal playing in first gear, don’t fancy it in the slightest, and are still winning without once being threatened.

Seriously. It's just never ending pain, we never get any stroke of luck at all.

Needless offside goal (good header tho)

Tierney bumbles it off his knee and odegaard scored a fantastic goal
Just like come onnnnnnnn ffs
I get what you saying but That's nothing to do with luck. We didnt stop the cross originally, didnt deal with the runners and seamus coleman who was a fantastic servant for this club is finished. Well he was finished 2 years ago and these things add up. Its not back luck. You make your own luck in sport. This is expected from this side and this group of players. They dont dissapoint.

Oh and as usual we're not opening teams up at all without Iwobi but when he comes on and we do have more openings it won't be because of Iwobi at all
He really is the best. He single handedly has won several games this season. And then, back in reality, he does nothing. Goal of the month in November, though, so he's got that going for him.

Oh it isn't the worst we've played by a large margin.
I know but Arsenal have been just as bad hence why I've seen worst game. That fact we are having a discussion and agreeing that we have been worse this season in a few games says it all really.

I can't see how we get out of this run

Status
Not open for further replies.