Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iwobi is terrible and doesn't do anything right ever
And yet we almost always have more creativity when he plays than when he doesn't.

He's not very good but you just have to have a player that gets into spaces even if they can't personally do much with them. It unsettles things just enough.

We really should we winning this match, just when we have played with some heart then our luck failed us ? But there is still a second half and until it is over we still have a chance to turn things around. COYB

This team is like Boris Johnson, all bluster and no real substance.... No shots on target, not likely to win this game.

Win is gone now IMO, we wont score 2.

I'm confused was it 27 minutes the ground was meant to empty..... or are we waiting until 87mins when we are 3-0 down....

Typical everton cnt even stage a protest right

Once again Keane dropping the defence deep..allowing for them to play the first ball in between the lines to start the move...

We just do nothing. We don't press, we don't form attacks, it's all just relying on their mistakes which Arsenal have tbf done and handed us our chances. Unlucky with the offside goal but it's offside. Then fall asleep at the other end because Arsenal actually were sparked into a bit of life.
This was the case long before Benitez came about though. You'd have to have a real agenda to suggest otherwise.

We've honestly been pretty decent here but just no real way of scoring. Really unlucky to have conceded but now we have to score two to win and probably can't. I'd like to see Townsend on the wing.
If you think that was decent lad then your standards are very low. The worst game of football I've seen all season.... Arsenal 63% possession away from home and they are useless. We've huffed and puffed and Godfrey has thrown in a few dirty tackles.

Been awful

Status
Not open for further replies.