Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DBB getting her melons out on 27mins for the lads and Bill getting his out for the ladies. Might work to keep the plebs in their seats.

Don't know why I do it to myself and I should know better but, on match day, I don't care who is the manager, who is on the team sheet, who we're playing, I just hope the stars align and Everton remind me why we do it to ourselves week in, week out! Get me out of my seat, Blues! COYB's

Now now lads.Get behind the lads on the pitch tonight.If all walk out the players will think what the f.
I've been a season ticket owner for 38 years and we need to get behind them to try to spur a result out of them.The games after crimbo should be easier and i think we will survive albeit squeaky bum.COYB.
Voice of reason, well said.

Whether it's Arteta or the general influx of young British youth into Arsenal I don't know, but I've found my general apathy-borderline-dislike for Arsenal has waned just a wee bit this last year.

Young side with aspiring young England talent with it's own modern stadium... could be us in a few short years. Rafael the shepherd will help us muddle through til then on a shoe string cleaning up the squad crap and FFP crap accreed by Martinez, Koeman, BFS, Silva, and Ancelotti.

And I for one will be glad :)

1-1 tonight then I'm off to the Cavern club. Love Liverpool. COYB :)

Status
Not open for further replies.