Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Mina back plus 3 in the middle of Allan, Doucs & Delph. No Rondon please despite his slight improvement last game. If he doesn't go with 3 then i just don't see what he sees & what he's trying to achieve.
Rondon is probably injured anyway. I would play one of the youngsters upfront give that defence something unpredictable.

Not going to lie, if a defeat tonight saw the end of Benitez as our manager... I'd take it.

I've completely changed my stance on him.

I know it's not 'cool' to admit you'd want your team to lose (especially considering our current league position).

But if a win and a mid-table finish bought him an extra year or two as our manager.

I'd rather just get it over and done with tonight.

Let's bring in a manager the fans can adore.

That's usually how it works.

They press high and play fast. They struggle against teams who put them under pressure. We won't. Struggle to see anything other than a comfortable Arsenal win.

We will play a midfield 2 and get overrun. We will not compete at set pieces against one of the least physical sides in the league. He will probably put Tosun up top and we will probably have about 32% possession.
He won't play Tosun, he'll play Rondon. It's as sure as death and taxes.

Not going to lie, if a defeat tonight saw the end of Benitez as our manager... I'd take it.

I've completely changed my stance on him.

I know it's not 'cool' to admit you'd want your team to lose (especially considering our current league position).

But if a win and a mid-table finish bought him an extra year or two as our manager.

I'd rather just get it over and done with tonight.

Let's bring in a manager the fans can adore.

That's usually how it works.
Like who? "Big Dunc" do me a favour. As much as we despise Benitez I’d take him over anyone else at the moment. Get to the end of this horrid season and see where we stand.

Like who? "Big Dunc" do me a favour. As much as we despise Benitez I’d take him over anyone else at the moment. Get to the end of this horrid season and see where we stand.
Like who? Is a commonly asked question before any new manager / player is appointed.

Fans love to make out there's NOBODY out there just itching to get their opportunity to manage a premier league club.

There always is.

Life will be better without a Kopite at the wheel.

If it's not, I give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.