Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a happy clapper attitude

I'm 26, was two months old when we last won a trophy. I've seen Birmingham City, Swansea, bloody Wigan, win cups in that time. I've seen nothing but being told to stay in our box and think how good it was in the 80s whne players RAN RAN RAN.

I'm not there tonight, I was going to try for a ticket but thought why waste my money and time on watching this crap, and having a 4-hour round trip to boot on a freezing, wet December Monday.

But if I was there, I'd be fully behind this walkout.
I respect your opinion mate.

Arteta doing us a solid getting Xhaka back in there and no Rondon for us…Really we should be able to get something out of this at home. I’ll go for a particularly painful 1-1

If Digne is not injured he should play, a Digne playing at 50% is a better left back than Godfrey... When you think things could get no worse we get this and yet we have another 6 games till we get to the transfer window... And Digne hasnt done this with any other manager!

Something is wrong, Benitez is killing us......
Lets just hope its Red Bens last game.

I respect yours too, sorry to come across as aggressive there, happy clapper comment wasn't on.

Let's hope we win today! The issues will still be there but at least it's three points!

COYB ;)
You're entitled to say what you want mate, at the end of the day we all want one thing and that’s Everton to be successful.

Been here less than 6 months and he’s forced a complete change of the footballing model, split the dressing room and signed the worst forward we’ve had for decades.

All whilst getting us into the relegation mix.

I think you meant "Well played Agent Benitez, well played"

Status
Not open for further replies.