Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas is coming. A huge game under the goodison lights. Everyone is absolutely buzzing for the game ....... right..
So back to reality. We are in turmoil . No win since late September. Humiliated in the Derby. A toxic Goodison. Another manager on the brink . And many fans as disillusioned with the club as they ever have been.
Arsenal come to town Monday and it's very hard to have any real confidence. Dcl is still out which is another thing that's hard to explain.
We need points though and fast..we are dropping too close to the bottom 3 for comfort.
Talks of protests here as well. So hopefully we are at least 3 up by the 27th minute .
Please Everton. Do something nice . It's the season of goodwill.
UTFT.
It seems to be a recurring theme doesn’t it?
We are without a doubt the most frustrated fans in the country. Poor management across the whole of the club. The only people that can’t see it are the boars and Marcel
Something has to change and soon!!
They keep talking about a project. Then Frank Lampard is surely the man to lead that project. Plays the kids and will mould them exactly how he wants to play. He will have the respect from all the players. It’s time to stop throwing money down the drain. We are a laughing stock over the last 5 years. I love this club with all my heart but am becoming so disillusioned. I’m sure I wasn’t the only one who knew we were going to get beat by Brentford. We are Everton for gods sake

Not seen the betting for this match but whatever price Arsenal are put you house on and fear not;)
Arsenal are slight favourites, which shows that punters don't have much faith in them despite their recent long unbeaten run.

We really need to win this because we have Crystal palace next, a game we would usually expect to win given their recent form, but
you don't know which Palace your going to get.

If you think things are bad now, imagine what it's going to be like if we lose both of these.

This is the game we stop the rot and start getting back on track.

EvA.jpg

another loss impending...but that bloody terrible choice for a Blue Chrimbo panto (The Mikado) will soon be done. Thereafter, our brave, brave lionhearts can re-focus their talents (such as they may be), on the PL. I expect more heavy losses as our lionhearts look toward Blue Chrimbo panto 2022

Arsenal are in the top 5 and have beaten the likes of Spurs and Leicester this season. We’ve got no chance of beating them. Not with all our injury problems and the low morale. BUT…. if Goodison is rocking from the first whistle to the last we’ve got a genuine chance of getting something out of this. Definitely not a win though.

There's absolutely no chance, again, because our defence is crap, and Richarlison can only score when he's alongside DCL. I see them, as Liverpool did, go two up pretty quickly. Benitez will surely be sacked within 24 hours of the game finishing. Genuine relegation contenders after this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.