Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly can’t name 8 or 9 present players in that squad and as you say add 1or 2 that will push us back up towards the top.
You put 2 quality midfielders on the pitch and Everton are top 8 again. The midfield been shocking since lockdown, Gilfi/Davies/Gomes have done something like 3 tackles in total since lockdown.
Defence is decent, Digne/Holgate/Keane/Branthwaite/Mina
All decent players

Strikers are good
Richarlison/Kean/DCL all decent

Just the midfield is shocking

Its sad to think but if I have a son no way will I push him to watch everton. Too many false dawns. Rather be a yoyo club at least having something to cheer but eternal mid table is grim. Fantastic fanbase for a truly awful club on the pitch

Well thank God that season is over, it has been a very long season in every sense of the word. How apt an end to such a woeful season, losing 3:1 to a relegation team, who by the way, completed the double over us.
Thought Kean was our man of the match, as I said on another thread last week,'the raw materials are there, it all depends on how the club develop him and how hard he works', but, he has all the tools in his box to make it.

Well thank God that season is over, it has been a very long season in every sense of the word. How apt an end to such a woeful season, losing 3:1 to a relegation team, who by the way, completed the double over us.
Thought Kean was our man of the match, as I said on another thread last week,'the raw materials are there, it all depends on how the club develop him and how hard he works', but, he has all the tools in his box to make it.
It really has been awful. Just glad to have it finished, hopefully the close season will bring us some hope.

Awful season. We've been irrelevant for far too long. The club needs to make serious, serious changes. An overhaul. We can't keep being a team that just makes up the numbers, eventually we will go down. We won't have the 'big club' pull anymore time has moved on and we're yesteryears Leeds, or Notm Forest, or Aston Villa.

Well I am glad that is over with and that assortment of people will never be seen together again. Good Riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.