Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will only take 1 or 2 of the right players and shifting out 1 or 2 of the bad players and we be back towards the top.
It’s been a bad season, now the time to move forward
I honestly can’t name 8 or 9 present players in that squad and as you say add 1or 2 that will push us back up towards the top.

Been thinking of this for a while but I don’t think i love the club anymore. This has gone on for a couple of seasons but they’ve just drained every bit of optimism and hope out of me. Everton was honestly my life I went everywhere to watch us I don’t even celebrate when we score any more haven’t for a long time. Wish I could get that passion back but the club just doesn’t seem Everton anymore, I just feel numb to them.

Been thinking of this for a while but I don’t think i love the club anymore. This has gone on for a couple of seasons but they’ve just drained every bit of optimism and hope out of me. Everton was honestly my life I went everywhere to watch us I don’t even celebrate when we score any more haven’t for a long time. Wish I could get that passion back but the club just doesn’t seem Everton anymore, I just feel numb to them.
Once everton has touched you...

SSSHHHHHHh!!...... Don't say that on here, there'll be some broken necks as "better" fans run to get their pedestals!

Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti:
"It is a performance that we could expect, it was the last game of the season and the motivation was not so strong. We are not happy, but we have to look forward. The players need rest, it was a busy season and we will come back with more ambition.

"Sometimes the motivation makes the difference on the pitch. Moise Kean did well, he is young and has to improve but it is important that he could score. "We have to be focused, we have time to prepare for the next season.

We will work hard to improve the squad. The idea is clear. "Leighton Baines has taken this decision to stop playing, every Evertonian must be grateful to him, he is a fantastic example and had a great career.

"We want to keep him at the club, his knowledge is really important."

Pickford Not good enough
Coleman Well past his best.
Mina Cash in if any interest
Davies League one player at best
Gomes Needs to improve all around with his game.
Sigurdsson Sell looks like he is not interested.
Iwobi Not Good enough
Bernard Lightweight needs to go.
Wallcott Not good enough.

Massive problems for King Carlo.

"It is a performance that we could expect, it was the last game of the season and the motivation was not so strong. We are not happy, but we have to look forward. The players need rest, it was a busy season and we will come back with more ambition.

"Sometimes the motivation makes the difference on the pitch. Moise Kean did well, he is young and has to improve but it is important that he could score. "We have to be focused, we have time to prepare for the next season.

We will work hard to improve the squad. The idea is clear. "Leighton Baines has taken this decision to stop playing, every Evertonian must be grateful to him, he is a fantastic example and had a great career.

:(:(:(

Watching that today made me wish i was back in the top balcony in one of the obstructed views seats!! Awful and i hope i dont see most of them in s blue shirt again!!

Quite an accurate appraisal of the game and comments that I think reflect most people's feelings.
Having said that I'm angry that I expected today's result and wasn't disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.