Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if Silva was in the dugout still. We would have literally nothing to look forward to.

At least we have Ancelotti, Richarlison, DCL, Bernard, Holgate, Digne to be thankful for.
Also not too bad: Pickford, Keane, Mina, Gomes, and maybe Kenny, Gordon and maybe Beni.

There's something to look forward to if we can get it right with King Carlo.
And that is why if we entertain three quarters of those players next season we will be fighting relegation,we need to really stand back and look at how bad our squad is

The only surprising thing about Everton letting me down consistently is that Bournemouth winning didn't put Villa down.
I am just glad as i said in this thread that we didnt become the main story as we so very nearly did, expected us to win but this team must be one of the most annoying teams in the world

Thank God that season is over and, more importantly, that we had that little new manager effect mid-season. The thought of that shower having to produce in a last day battle is scarier than Silence of the Lambs x Alien.
Several big changes needed this summer.

thing is we can't totally remove everyone and the mentality that instilled in this club I think we'll be in a similar position next season if not worse
I think we should be able to move on the only thing that worries me is the wages they are on will e have to pay some money to move them on?

They might not be the worst players to wear the shirt but the majority of this lot are the most spineless, gutless set of pathetic [Poor language removed] we've ever had. Thank God this season is over. The only positive is that there is now have the opportunity to get rid of the lot of them.

Dunno. In the last four years we have had Bolasie, Davies, Martina and Gylfi play for us and I'd put them in our worst 10 ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.