Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

In a meaningless game he can't try out a few younger players. Not much imagination shown there. Take a close look at the score. But I really hope that he And the players can turn things around in the second half.
And by the way. If I don't rate Ancelotti that's my prerogative. Nobody thinks anything is funny. Do you really think the football has been great under Ancelotti.
Season now over. So let's see how he does next season. I hope that you are right. And I am wrong.
Ps......you are reading things into my post that is just nonsense. Is this not just about different opinions?
I don't rate Ancelotti.......you do. It's just football.
At the end of the day.........it really doesn't matter much.
Enjoy the second half.........Up The Toffees.....

When I wrote funny it was funny strange not funny haha . I don't think you can condemn him for this sides performance , yes he has to prove he is up for it if he is backed to bring in his own selection but could you really hate him when he has this shower to pick from ?

Thank God that season is over !!! Massive transfer window coming up ... too many changes needed?
I was hoping for at least half a dozen but an "evolution" sounds like a gradual change . Probably just 3 or 4 when we need a new goalie , maybe a centre back , a right back , 2 Central midfielders , a right winger and maybe a new forward .
By current form , I'd say we definitely need 2 midfielders , a right winger and most , most , most definitely a new goalkeeper .

Sad, sorry and shameful. I wonder what our hierarchy make of this further example of how bad we have become and our desperate prospects must be for the season starting in a few weeks? I know, we have four good players lined up to sign before then, and 8 of our crap are leaving.

They might not be the worst players to wear the shirt but the majority of this lot are the most spineless, gutless set of pathetic [Poor language removed] we've ever had. Thank God this season is over. The only positive is that there is now have the opportunity to get rid of the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.