Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton have won every home game ever v bournemouth, Bournemouth have 9 away defeats in a row and last even got an away point when they beat chelsea in December, while our last home defeat was that Norwich game November [11 games unbeaten- 5wins/6 draws]- could not ask for a nicer game in a way to end on as long as we dont end up the headline for a miracle Bournemouth safety party

I think everyone likes an happy ending, couldn’t you have given Dominic at least one of Richarlison’s goals Steve and make it an even happier ending for some of us!!!

I reckon Carlo has told DCL that he'll be fighting harder for his place next season, and I reckon the lad will make it. Carlo wants 20 from Richie this season, and 30 next season according to Sky...so he needs 5 tomorrow.......

This has all the makings of a 1-1 tie. Bournmouth to score midway through the first half and get all excited only for Keane to head in a corner on the 70th minute. A draw is no good to them so they'll be disconsolate and play the game out from there.

Probably got the hump on us from 1989. Hard to believe but Millwall were in the top division (Div 1). Cascarino and a young Sheringham up top, proper Wimbledon type football. I was at that one, we were crap, 0-1 down, getting a bit of a thumping and two late goals got us the win.
Or maybe it’s because we are a mediocre side as he quoted. We’re a funny bunch us fans. We spend our time slagging the players/team off on here and as soon as a pundit calls us average we jump all over them.

Carabao Cup - knocked out at home to Leicester on pens in the Quarter-Final
FA Cup - knocked out away to Liverpool juniors in the Third Round
Europe - N/A
League - 11th or 12th
Highlights - Finally getting rid of Silva and appointing one of the best managers in the world, the 3-1 win at home against Chelsea with Big Dunc in charge, our first penalty in 326 days against Leicester, Baines' 90th minute screamer against Leicester in the Carabao Cup, Richarlison showing he is worth every penny of that 50 mil and Holgate's development.
Don't forget Tom er.. thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.