Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He missed a sitter for Gillingham in FA Cup replay 1984!! We survived and won second replay and then the cup. Arguably a bigger moment the Oxford in League Cup a few weeks earlier because we never actually won that one ! I think you will find he leans the RS way,
Probably got the hump on us from 1989. Hard to believe but Millwall were in the top division (Div 1). Cascarino and a young Sheringham up top, proper Wimbledon type football. I was at that one, we were crap, 0-1 down, getting a bit of a thumping and two late goals got us the win.
Édit! Wiki says Millwall fan as a kid!

These south coast nobodies got to the Premier League on merit. It's comments like yours that are the reason a lot of fans of other teams would love to see us get relegated.

I've only ever met one person who wished Everton ill, who wasn't a Liverpool fan, and he supported Tranmere.

I also lurk on a lot of other forums, prior to us playing a team, and the comments are usually positive about us as a club (splashing money aside and our team being midtable).

Everton goal fest tomorrow...at least six nil Early goal will knock the stuffing out of Bournemouth and they will give in easily. Five goals for Richarlison to take him to 20....minimum requirement from Carlo Double at the end from Kean and we all end the season with a smile.

It would be good to end the season with a couple of good results. I am not sure where this comes from but I don't like Bournemouth, I don't really like Eddie Howe either there is just something about him. He is supposed to be an Evertonian but I did see an interview where he said he followed Watford as a boy.

Everton goal fest tomorrow...at least six nil Early goal will knock the stuffing out of Bournemouth and they will give in easily. Five goals for Richarlison to take him to 20....minimum requirement from Carlo Double at the end from Kean and we all end the season with a smile.
I think everyone likes an happy ending, couldn’t you have given Dominic at least one of Richarlison’s goals Steve and make it an even happier ending for some of us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.