Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Both kits are smart but also a bit safe and plain. Hopefully the 3rd kit is quirky and bespoke.

Wish every club would do this and just limit them at £20. I don't buy shirts myself, nor do i have kids, but i think it's really poor that clubs like Liverpool expect fathers to fork out £120 every year per child.

If all clubs agreed with manufacturers to have a price cap for plain smarter designs it'd be much better for the public.

Wish every club would do this and just limit them at £20. I don't buy shirts myself, nor do i have kids, but i think it's really poor that clubs like Liverpool expect fathers to fork out £120 every year per child.

If all clubs agreed with manufacturers to have a price cap for plain smarter designs it'd be much better for the public.
To be fair, its only everton parents who have to fork out, because we are chosen.

The rs choose their club and choose to be ripped off as customers by them.

To be fair, its only everton parents who have to fork out, because we are chosen.

The rs choose their club and choose to be ripped off as customers by them.

Good point, i don't actually care about them, I'm glad idiots who pay for that pile of crap, anyone who let's their family follow that cult has a screw loose anyway. They were just the best example of extortionate prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.