• All the latest Everton transfer news will be shared on our Instagram. Follow GrandOldTeam on Instagram here.

Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

marsh

Player Valuation: £70m
Yeah the kits should deffo be cheaper because they bring a new one out every year anyway. Or be £50 or more but keep that same kit for atleast 2 seasons then it would be sound

barneygumble

Player Valuation: £50m
Wish every club would do this and just limit them at £20. I don't buy shirts myself, nor do i have kids, but i think it's really poor that clubs like Liverpool expect fathers to fork out £120 every year per child.

If all clubs agreed with manufacturers to have a price cap for plain smarter designs it'd be much better for the public.
That’s why I’m happy the training gear is only £30. It’s good quality and looks boss.

No matter how you dress it up, we’re still charging £50 for a shirt which you won’t wear in a year because it’s old.

Liverpool can charge £120 cause they know kids will nag their parents until they give in. Absolutely mental.£120 for something the kids will repeat bag about in 12 months... genius really.

mill

Player Valuation: £20m
I don’t get the ‘where is the imagination’ stuff people bang about with kits.

we play in blue and white. Done

whenever they’ve ever done anything quirky people have gone mental (85, 97 etc)

Mikey_Fitzgerald

Please don't call me "Mickey" lar
I like the colour scheme for the away kit and think the shirt looks alright, but I’m still not seeing the HUGE jump in quality and originality that all the Umbro haters assured us we’d see with Hummel

They seem like any other kit manufacturer to me, except they can’t seem to stick a badge onto the shirt properly

Frenchguy

Player Valuation: £500k
I am happy with these kits. Collars arent perfect, and the Gazoo font is weird, but still it is alright

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks