Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need more players in but a hell of a lot more out. We did not look all that good today pretty much all match. Really weird.

I don't know what they are planning on doing with JJK but I think James would be a LOT more effective for us in the middle which means we really need a RW. Tomori on loan and some rapid winger would make me happy. Icing on cake would be someone like Dalot on loan as well.

We need more players in but a hell of a lot more out. We did not look all that good today pretty much all match. Really weird.

I don't know what they are planning on doing with JJK but I think James would be a LOT more effective for us in the middle which means we really need a RW. Tomori on loan and some rapid winger would make me happy. Icing on cake would be someone like Dalot on loan as well.

Was definitely a weird one - last 30 mins we battered them but when they had 11 men it was nervy at the back at times.

I just hope we dont get too complacent in the market as the warning signs were there in the first half.

Quick no nonsense CB and pacey wide player for me are essential.

Not confident for the Palace game based on their pace against Utd - would be happy with a point unless we get another in before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.