Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a quality RB more than a CB. Yes he is injured but Holgate in an outstanding CB with years ahead of him. So long term view I would rather wait for him to come back and go for Emerson for RB. Next season we can move for a partner for Holgate... look if a great future CB comes available that is better than Keane and Mina right now and at the right price fine..

Personally I still feel we need to ship out before we bring in.
What happens if Keane or Mina gets injured?

I agree we need a RB too, Seamus has been good but he can't keep it up all season and we need a player with more pace there.

What happens if Keane or Mina gets injured?

I agree we need a RB too, Seamus has been good but he can't keep it up all season and we need a player with more pace there.
Then we have 3 of our 5 CBs injured.. 6 if you include Gibson...unprecedented... but we know with us anything is possible .. I just feel a class RB is more a game changer... Coleman has started the season well but isn’t at the level he once was..

How many CBs should we have though? Say Gibson loaned out.. we have 5

I think a CB & RB and that'll be our business done - was hopeful on getting Zaha over the line but just cant see us offloading the wide players needed to get him in.

Would love Carlo to go el loco and throw a big bid in for Koulibaly - imagine the scenes as big Kouli marches down to GP with a wheelbarrow carrying his cajones in.

Then we have 3 of our 5 CBs injured.. 6 if you include Gibson...unprecedented... but we know with us anything is possible .. I just feel a class RB is more a game changer... Coleman has started the season well but isn’t at the level he once was..

I thought Gibson was already off to reading for the year, no?

Eh? Who do you think our centre backs are?

But we need cover if either gets injured we are playing Coleman or Digne at CB currently. Gibson is off on loan or at least is not seen as ready. And also Keane and Mina are quite simiiar we need more pace back there as today showed first half for me.

Last edited:
A centre back has to be the biggest priority this window,as Mina playing/fitness wise frightens the living daylights out of me, anything else(a keeper, right back,right winger, striker)would be a bonus, but I don't think even Carlo can 100% sort us out in just one window!!

Status
Not open for further replies.