Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the way we want to play Mina is the better option, is at least semi competent with the ball at his feet and can read the game a little better than Keane. As soon as Keane is asked to play any other way than backs to the wall he crumbles
Keane will start ahead of Mina under CA in my opinion.
I think the player has improved enormously since he has received the trust of the manager and is probably first choice central defender now.

I also think Keane should keep away from international football, it nearly destroyed his career.

That's the worry mate, Big Carlo not getting backed with 1st choice signings like Hojbjerg & Gabriel, won't get 2nd choice of Allan, we will end up getting Doucoure & Lingard on deadline day for £75million and the coffin dodger will leave

Can't blame him

Hojbjerg and Gabriel were long-term targets of Brands.

Keane will start ahead of Mina under CA in my opinion.
I think the player has improved enormously since he has received the trust of the manager and is probably first choice central defender now.

I also think Keane should keep away from international football, it nearly destroyed his career.

He can't play if we're going to play in a high line unless we have Holgate there.

In fact, the only defender who we currently have who can comfortably play in a high line is Holgate.

Will have been said already but any signing must be one that goes straight into that starting 11. No more panic buys, dead wood from United or the like who'll be happy to sit around mid table.

I'd rather 1 or 2 each window who instantly go into the side.

Will have been said already but any signing must be one that goes straight into that starting 11. No more panic buys, dead wood from United or the like who'll be happy to sit around mid table.

I'd rather 1 or 2 each window who instantly go into the side.
Except we need 3/4 this window. Other than that I agree

Except we need 3/4 this window. Other than that I agree
That's what's said every window though.. I'm not disagreeing but I'd rather we invested the money in someone who goes into the 11 without any hesitation, Richarlison type ability or level.

Just annoys me the money we have thrown away...

Status
Not open for further replies.