Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
433728A9-7DD0-4C1F-A8CE-D6017F508518.jpeg

.....by the look of things, more stress on here than there.

Four weeks and counting to the new season.
No new faces at Finch Farm being integrated into the squad doesn’t bode well.
I know people will say we're still in strange times, but this is par for the course for us.
Not wetting the bed just yet, but I hope we don't get left at the starting post again, we need a positive start to the season.

I'd have Shaqiri from the RS if the price was right, about 15 million.

Loads will pretend that he's an absolute donkey, just like the last time he became available only to end up being signed by a certain Jurgen Klopp.

He's 28 and we need a right winger. Got loads of talent imo, and is only being kept out by Salah.

At 15 million he'd be great value for money imo.
Highly injury prone player. It's why he has never impressed anyone.

Four weeks and counting to the new season.
No new faces at Finch Farm being integrated into the squad doesn’t bode well.
I know people will say we're still in strange times, but this is par for the course for us.
Not wetting the bed just yet, but I hope we don't get left at the starting post again, we need a positive start to the season.

8 weeks til window shuts. Team competition still underway until next weekend. No panic just yet.

Nothing confirmed or anything. It's fair to argue that we wouldn't have got Allan and Hjobjerg, I imagine it was one or the other and getting Hjobjerg would have been more long-term and cheaper, allowing money to go elsewhere.

I don't think we will be signing two new CBs and relegating Holgate to 3rd choice

Status
Not open for further replies.