Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 97632

.....by the look of things, more stress on here than there.

Carlo should just play himself...

ln7w0gpoobc21.jpg

....we can have any model we want, we can deploy any strategy we want but at the end of the day it‘s simply down to buying the right players.

Getting the correct DoF and Manager appointments is what it’s about.

Thats true, but sometimes it's also about buying a player who fits, and who is comfortable in what your plan is with them. I read Big Nevs book again, and what strikes me, is he was comfortable with maybe not starting immediately, and working his way into the team, so he didn't become demoralised.

In my lifetime, I thought Joe Royle not onlysigned some good players, but also players the team needed and where there was a clear plan for how to use them.

Thats the issue here, where do the players fit? Under Walsh, I really wasn't sure. We are getting better and I do think we were a little unlucky last summer with a couple of injuries.

I'm still an advocate for getting Thiago Silva on a free for a couple of years. He's still playing champions League football, brings a great attitude and amount of winning experience to the dressing room. He could teach Mina, Holgate and Braithwaite so much, meaning that when he eventually leaves in a couple years were set for CB options
I'd be happy if it just put an end to the Gabriel saga if I'm honest

He's also trialed with Juve and Inter earlier in the year and United end of last year.

That journalist says 2 other young Polish players who went to the PL a lot cheaper than this.

We're paying €300-400k and €100k bonues, where as Ojrzyński went to Liverpool for €100k and Bejger went to United for €100k

He's also trialed with Juve and Inter earlier in the year and United end of last year.

That journalist says 2 other young Polish players who went to the PL a lot cheaper than this.

We're paying €300-400k and €100k bonues, where as Ojrzyński went to Liverpool for €100k and Bejger went to United for €100k

So Liverpool and United are paying £0 in bonuses for those players?

Status
Not open for further replies.