Status
Not open for further replies.
If we ended the summer window with:

CM Allan
RW Bailey
CB Gabriel
new RB
New GK to challenge Pickford like Romero/Sirigu

I would be happy with that. Still think we need another CF and would love Belotti or a cheaper signing like Edouard who has big potential but doubt we'll go for one.

CB: Gabriel
RB: Emerson
RW: Tete

Looks like the next one on the conveyor belt...mentioned him a couple months ago.

Lets see how he does against Inter...

1597223779353.png

Anyone made that Ghostbusters reference yet?

CB: Gabriel
RB: Emerson
RW: Tete

Looks like the next one on the conveyor belt...mentioned him a couple months ago.

Lets see how he does against Inter...

zat, there’d still me no ‘kin midfield

Whilst your fantasy youngsters are looking good on the accounts; Tom Davies and Siggyfraud are getting bounced every week

I think the answer is simply that Ronald Koeman isn't a very good manager and was more arsed about holidays and the golf course than managing Everton FC.

Martina was one of his cronies and was available for nothing - no need for Koeman to bother trying to coach or manage youngsters.

He was about 19 and just won the PL2 and the World Cup with England. We signed Martina as back up to Coleman so why not play Kenny as back up instead? What more as a youth player do you need to do to get a game?

it sums up the mismanagement of the koeman/walsh era.
if walsh was a proper director of football he'd have told koeman to catch himself on or pay martina out of his own wage if he wanted him!

Status
Not open for further replies.