Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent been impressed by what ive seen from Kenny, but suppose it makes sense to keep him for a season and see how he gets on after regular football.

Doesnt seem like we will be getting many ins after all this window.

Look at the improvement calvert-lewin has made under ancelotti. Great coaches can really enhance youngsters, so if we can't identify a good right back, it's pointless buying one for the sake of it. If he's crap we can always re-assess in the winter window.

His new bio ahahahahaha

Not for me. Love the last line of his Wiki page - "Allan has a saucy collection of headbands and a fantastic eye for goal."

Not sure 'saucy headbands' is Carlo's style and he may well have a 'fantastic eye for goal' but his record suggests he doesn't put the ball in it very much - 18 from 177 appearances. We need a winger who can ideally score 1 in 4 or at worst 6, not 1 in 10.

Not for me. Love the last line of his Wiki page - "Allan has a saucy collection of headbands and a fantastic eye for goal."

Not sure 'saucy headbands' is Carlo's style and he may well have a 'fantastic eye for goal' but his record suggests he doesn't put the ball in it very much - 18 from 177 appearances. We need a winger who can ideally score 1 in 4 or at worst 6, not 1 in 10.

He's our No.1 target.

Azul only speaks facts.

Saint Maximim is a decent player but this doesn't seem credible at all.

They wouldn't want to sell, not least to another PL club, and would only entertain a bid at a stupid level.

Saint Maximim is a decent player but this doesn't seem credible at all.

They wouldn't want to sell, not least to another PL club, and would only entertain a bid at a stupid level.
Player obviously wants out.
Wants better than a relegation dogfight every season I imagine.
Can't say i blame him. Nothing is going to change while that shirtless shirt-salesman whopper is in charge of them.

If we ended the summer window with:

CM Allan
RW Bailey
CB Gabriel
new RB
New GK to challenge Pickford like Romero/Sirigu

I would be happy with that. Still think we need another CF and would love Belotti or a cheaper signing like Edouard who has big potential but doubt we'll go for one.

If we ended the summer window with:

CM Allan
RW Bailey
CB Gabriel
new RB
New GK to challenge Pickford like Romero/Sirigu

I would be happy with that. Still think we need another CF and would love Belotti or a cheaper signing like Edouard who has big potential but doubt we'll go for one.
Overall agree with this but honestly think we need 2 CM (with 1 or 2 of our current crop getting moved on). It’s so obviously our weakest area and though the idea of Allan is amazing, we probably need an understudy. I’m back on the Koopmeiners train, that rumour was pretty exciting imo

Overall agree with this but honestly think we need 2 CM (with 1 or 2 of our current crop getting moved on). It’s so obviously our weakest area and though the idea of Allan is amazing, we probably need an understudy. I’m back on the Koopmeiners train, that rumour was pretty exciting imo

I like the idea of 2 - I just cant see it sadly.

An extra one on loan for the season whilst we see how Gbamin gets on / see if he can avoid other injuries.

Someone realistic on loan like loftus cheek to cover Allan & Gomes would be ideal with Delph & Davies booted out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.