Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we still paying Silva or was his contract up around now? Just like we're finally getting rid of the crap Martinez and Koeman saddled us with, it'll be nice to have all our previous managers paid off, another chain removed

He originally signed a three year deal so yes his wages should drop off the payroll as well at the end of June.

Holgate could surpass Stones for me easily, we need someone to come in who's going to partner up with Holgate, someone who's great in the air.
I love what Holgate has been doing but he isn't in Stones league on the ball. Not that it even matters at this point.

I love what Holgate has been doing but he isn't in Stones league on the ball. Not that it even matters at this point.
I was referencing more is overall game,he may not be as comfortable on the ball as Stones but I don't think Stones could've played CM and put in such a good performance like Holgate did.

This is a myth
I don't doubt he is good on the ball but he takes too many chances and has too many brain fades and makes too many mistakes for me. We already have a keeper who is impetuous we don't need a CB like that too. He hasn't progressed under Pep either. Anyway doubt we are even looking at him with our budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.