Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones only suits a team that doesn’t need to do any defending whatsoever, he’s a luxury player, so let’s stay we’ll clear. He’s the type of signing Arsenal would make and the media would slaughter them for still having a turd defence for 15 years and counting. I want a composed leader with a good skill set who can defend and start moves from the back, is that too much to ask for!

Toulouse’s relegation means Sangare is definitely off. Brilliant at winning the ball and good at moving it forward which is exactly what we're looking for in midfield - probably cost around 15 mil. Kone's also worth looking at from them, 19 year old midfielder, would probably be very cheap too.
I love Sangare, but I thought Ligue 1 had cancelled relegation for this year??

Was confirmed Friday afternoon that they are going down - voted against a 22 team league
Great! Well not for poor Toulouse fans!

Let's hope Brands moves for him. Have to say, I am starting to have doubts about him. He seems to pay decent fees for pretty high profile - but not actually great players. Want to see the unearthing of some gems and looking into leagues like France, Germany and Austria.

Off the top of my head, Sangare, Elvedi, Atal, Gabriel, Daka, Szoboszlai are all players who could take us up a level. Now I know we've been linked with some of them but it strikes me from what we've seen so far, that Brands would rather throw £25-30 million at Barca again for Todibo because he's got an in there. I have grave doubts about Todibo and think the Salisu lad at Vallodolid looks better.

Guess we'll have to see though.

Would do well in our setup...

I think he'd be happy to play for Ancelotti and alongside England teammates Pickford, Keane and Delph with DCL and Holgate there too...

Also probably wants to stroke Davies hair.
No way Carlo buys defenders that can’t defend. If stones was any good, he wouldn’t be leaving one of the best teams in Europe in his peak years, to move back to the club deemed not good enough for him. Absolute backwards step by a hugely over rated player. Error prone defender that people though would “learn because he’s young”. Well
Now he’s not young, and he’s being sold.....

Status
Not open for further replies.