Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
he wouldn’t be motivated, he’d just come here and have our pants down taking wages evwry week and swanning around so the kopites could laugh at us. He’s not going to come here to spearhead a team charging up the table, no chance.

I have confidence that Holgate and Richarlison would be pushing the team next season.

The Allan and Thiago Silva links also would add leaders in the dressing room and perhaps signal a culture change.

Looking at Coutinhos history i find it doubtful that he would just 'swan around'. I actually think the opposite.

But this deal seems as unlikely as many other links.

he wouldn’t be motivated, he’d just come here and have our pants down taking wages evwry week and swanning around so the kopites could laugh at us. He’s not going to come here to spearhead a team charging up the table, no chance.

Very much doubt he'd entertain us anyway, imagine the hate off that lot, he's one of them who looks good in a great team, bit of a show pony.

I have confidence that Holgate and Richarlison would be pushing the team next season.

The Allan and Thiago Silva links also would add leaders in the dressing room and perhaps signal a culture change.

Looking at Coutinhos history i find it doubtful that he would just 'swan around'. I actually think the opposite.

But this deal seems as unlikely as many other links.

Don’t need an outside of the box merchant on massive wages, we already have Siggy

Very much doubt he'd entertain us anyway, imagine the hate off that lot, he's one of them who looks good in a great team, bit of a show pony.

hes done nothing of note in his entire career when he hadn’t been on Klopp’s juice. Distinctly average at Inter, ok under Rodgers, best in the world under Klopp, then straight back to ok at Barca and at Bayern.

Well we know we’ve bid for Gabriel and we also know that Everton can only negotiate with one player at a time so now we’re going to have to start all over again on someone else. I’m expecting the next solid link to be sometime around October.

Ya read brands latest interview?
It seems to be that it’s not the fact that we don’t have the money, it’s more to do with premier league regulations, even more than FFP. Last year we were operating at 100mil losses so although our owners are minted ... We are not allowed to continue Losing money like that. I think the financial cycle operates over a 3 year period, so after next summer I think the shackles come off again. The one big chance we had to spend we wasted (klassen transfer window p)

It seems to be that it’s not the fact that we don’t have the money, it’s more to do with premier league regulations, even more than FFP. Last year we were operating at 100mil losses so although our owners are minted ... We are not allowed to continue Losing money like that. I think the financial cycle operates over a 3 year period, so after next summer I think the shackles come off again. The one big chance we had to spend we wasted (klassen transfer window p)

Yeah thats what I took from it as well, we have money but we're limited by FFP.

Well we know we’ve bid for Gabriel and we also know that Everton can only negotiate with one player at a time so now we’re going to have to start all over again on someone else. I’m expecting the next solid link to be sometime around October.

We've signed multiple players in the same week and sometimes on the same day in the last few years. What are you on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.