Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great interview with CA in the guardian.. on signings “The idea is still to improve the team with signings, we’re clear on that. We don’t have a lot of time before next season but what we need to do to improve the team we’ll still do, no doubt.”

Good enough for me
Could still be loans and frees though

I do think there will be a mix, maybe one big fee for say the likes of Gabriel and maybe try and get a few on loan to buy deals

Anyone familiar with that Youcef Atal at Nice? Might be a good option that wouldn't cost the world. Seems like the type who'll get a big move in the new few years.
He's a fantastic little player. Very quick, very versatile and very attacking. He won't come cheap though as many has had their eyes on him for a while. My guess would be 20+ mil. Don't think he's quite ready for the big clubs like Madrid or Barca, but more like Sevilla, Valencia or Lazio. Everton honestly seems like a decent fit giving that where probably the best side in the prem in terms of teams that need a new RB.

The Coutinho on loan links aint that far fetched when you think about it

1. Agent close to Moshiri

2. Moshiri himself always wanting that big name signing

3. Ancelotti not impressed with our wide options

Would all come down to Coutinho himself you feel though if he wants CL football or not.

Would all come down to Coutinho himself you feel though if he wants CL football or not.

he wouldn’t be motivated, he’d just come here and have our pants down taking wages evwry week and swanning around so the kopites could laugh at us. He’s not going to come here to spearhead a team charging up the table, no chance.

he wouldn’t be motivated, he’d just come here and have our pants down taking wages evwry week and swanning around so the kopites could laugh at us. He’s not going to come here to spearhead a team charging up the table, no chance.

Dont get posts like this - so he would actively come here just so he could sabotage us and have the RS laugh at him?

Doubt it'll do much for his career if he wants to get back to the elite level...

I find it interesting that weve been linked to so many Brazilians.

It may be that Ancelotti used to manage Thiago Silva + weve done a few deals with Barca recently = Coutinho linked.

Also Allan, Emerson for the same reasons.

Wildcards are Everton + Gabriel links.

Who knows whats true and whats not?

If we did land Coutinho then i think we would switch to a 433 in posession and a 442 without posession.

433 with posession;

Pickford
??? Holgate ??? Digne
??? Gomes
Iwobi
Richarlison DCL Coutinho
Then to go back to a 442 without the ball as Ancelotti prefers, i imagine Richarlison would come back to right mid and either Iwobi or Coutinho to left mid.

Would save us buying a right winger to start but as i said, lots of weird links.

I find it interesting that weve been linked to so many Brazilians.

It may be that Ancelotti used to manage Thiago Silva + weve done a few deals with Barca recently = Coutinho linked.

Also Allan, Emerson for the same reasons.

Wildcards are Everton + Gabriel links.

Who knows whats true and whats not?

If we did land Coutinho then i think we would switch to a 433 in posession and a 442 without posession.

433 with posession;

Pickford
??? Holgate ??? Digne
??? Gomes
Iwobi
Richarlison DCL Coutinho
Then to go back to a 442 without the ball as Ancelotti prefers, i imagine Richarlison would come back to right mid and either Iwobi or Coutinho to left mid.

Would save us buying a right winger to start but as i said, lots of weird links.

Linked with but we only have 1. Let's see after the window shuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.