Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
85 team. Heath, Gray, Mountfield, Sharp, Steven, Sheedy. All got double figures. We’ll have two this season
The likes of Stevens, Reid, Bracewell and Richardson all chipped in with 4 goals each.
Exactly mate, the likes of Deany, Walcott, King, Welbeck etc. Would give their wedding tackle for the same goals tally Mountfield used to produce!

With Chelsea apparently looking to sell 5 or 6 in the summer to fund a move for that Havertz kid, would anyone take Zouma back here and / or Loftus-Cheek in midfield?
We know their level.
We are trying to reach the level Chelsea want to be rather than the level their rejects are at.
I am not sure Zouma will even be sold as he does get to play quite a bit under Lampard.

With Chelsea apparently looking to sell 5 or 6 in the summer to fund a move for that Havertz kid, would anyone take Zouma back here and / or Loftus-Cheek in midfield?

I would take Zouma, not too sure on Loftus-cheek, he looked good on loan at Palace, but I've not seen much of him this season, probably better than our existing midfield options though

Status
Not open for further replies.