Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah Jo played for Brazil; so did Kleberson, Anderson and a load of other subpar players. It’s irrelevant

plus you’ve never ever seen him play, not one bit

I have for Brazil - people hardly saw Moise Kean play before his move here but it doesn't stop his fanboys creaming themselves over his "immense potential they supposedly saw at Juve but really was via youtube clips"

Also Richarlison played in Brazil before his move to the Prem - just because he's at Gremio doesn't mean he wont be a success here - odd logic to automatically label him another Jo.

I have for Brazil - people hardly saw Moise Kean play before his move here but it doesn't stop his fanboys creaming themselves over his "immense potential they supposedly saw at Juve but really was via youtube clips"

Also Richarlison played in Brazil before his move to the Prem - just because he's at Gremio doesn't mean he wont be a success here - odd logic to automatically label him another Jo.
Think there’s a worthy question mark over why Everton Soares is still at Gremio at 24 tho

And luck plays a huge part to.
If we can get 3 quality players, that Carlo wants and we can keep a fit team. Also maybe start getting fair decisions off VAR.

A few ifs and buts I know, but we can finish about wolves & Leicester next season.
Wolves are not better than us because of injuries and luck. They are better than us because they have better players. Gbamin aside, who’s actually been injured of any note?

Wolves are not better than us because of injuries and luck. They are better than us because they have better players. Gbamin aside, who’s actually been injured of any note?

Take out Moutinho for half a season and Neves for a full season and lets see how they get on.

The answer is Gomes, by the way, plus Delph, Mina, Iwobi have all spent long periods out the side.

I dont see Keane being sold but ideally if we dont offer him a new deal we should.

Bernard we should deffo sell - if its true he's on 120k+ a week he's offering us nowhere near enough for that sort of wage - make a big profit on him FFP wise and bring in someone like Everton Soares on lesser wages.
Bernard would be a hard sell. He’s on top wages so he’d have to take a pay cut. Also, he’s never been a regular starter in a poor team and clubs know that. He’s not worth anything. His resume is poor for someone of his age. We’d be lucky to get 8 mill and I can’t see anyone coming close to his wages. He’s here for the remaining two years.

Dream window:
In:
Max Aarons £30 million
Allan £22 million
Grealish £50 million
Gabriel £27 million
Right winger that isn't Walcott £25 million
£132 million spent

Out: All the garbage
Shneiderfraud £3 million
Bolasie £2 million
Sandro £4 million
Sigurdsson £10 million
Delph £2 million
Walcott £1 million
£32 million in

Net spend of £100 million

What we'll actually get:
Allan

Take out Moutinho for half a season and Neves for a full season and lets see how they get on.

The answer is Gomes, by the way, plus Delph, Mina, Iwobi have all spent long periods out the side.
Moutinho and neves are easily better than any of our midfield. The players you mentioned are nowhere near their level that’s my point. I wish we had players of that quality who could get injured to really affect us. Our midfield looking ten times better isn’t it with Gomes back....

Moutinho and neves are easily better than any of our midfield. The players you mentioned are nowhere near their level that’s my point. I wish we had players of that quality who could get injured to really affect us. Our midfield looking ten times better isn’t it with Gomes back....

Moutinho and Neves are the best pairing in the league for me, depends what mood Pogba is in at United.

Nobody really knows how a Gmblammo and Gomes midfield would have gone if neither had been injured, but people seem to forget that Gomes has pretty much missed 8 months of football this season and they expect him to play like he hasnt.

Bernard would be a hard sell. He’s on top wages so he’d have to take a pay cut. Also, he’s never been a regular starter in a poor team and clubs know that. He’s not worth anything. His resume is poor for someone of his age. We’d be lucky to get 8 mill and I can’t see anyone coming close to his wages. He’s here for the remaining two years.

Think he would get interest from the likes of German/Italian sides tbf

If someone offered £10-15 million I would deffo take it.

Reinvest in a quality wide player that suits Carlo's system.

so you’ve seen him once then?? And jizzed off his name and a YouTube clip

and I didn’t label him Jo.

Status
Not open for further replies.