Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think were targeting 3 players and thats based upon us selling/loaning deadwood.

Additionally if offers come in for squad players then of course we will be able to add more.

Lets hope Brands can sell a huge number of players so we can sign 5 really good ones.

Aarons (Norwich) if we cant get Emerson from Barca.

Costa (Villa) whose that? Konsa/Luiz are the only two who maybe similar to Costa...?

Grealish (Villa) id really like him.

Brooks (Bournemouth) lets see how he recovers from injury.

Cook / Ramsdale (Bournemouth) also good players.

Rice (Wham) Seems like marmite.

Diop (Wham) I really like him but with Ancelotti we may do better

Ngakia (Wham) Appears to be the new Wan-Bissaka, i like him.

Watford (Sarr) Could be top class if he looked before crossing.

Barca have a €6mil buyout on Betis. So we would just need to agree a fee with Barca. Rumoured to be able to sell at €15-17.5mil

I think we should sell both of them, if Keane performs well in the next matches then perhaps someone may come in with £20mil for him or we could use him in a swap deal for one of the teams players who survive relegation.

Wouldnt shock me to also see Mourinho interested if hes planning to sit back.

Bernard perhaps £12.5mil - £15mil to a Spanish or Italian side. Again, could be useful in a swap deal.

I dont see Keane being sold but ideally if we dont offer him a new deal we should.

Bernard we should deffo sell - if its true he's on 120k+ a week he's offering us nowhere near enough for that sort of wage - make a big profit on him FFP wise and bring in someone like Everton Soares on lesser wages.

and he can keep scoring every game like he is now, but united fans will always turn their noses up at him because he's not a big name, but ighalo would be alright here if his wages weren't so stupid.

Looks like we won't be splashing the cash on a big name striker like i want, so a unfashionable slotter would be good, wages means no chance.

I dont see Keane being sold but ideally if we dont offer him a new deal we should.

Bernard we should deffo sell - if its true he's on 120k+ a week he's offering us nowhere near enough for that sort of wage - make a big profit on him FFP wise and bring in someone like Everton Soares on lesser wages.
I feel like a smart club would sell them both this window given their age and time left on their contract. But I don’t think we’re a smart club.

Centre back isn't a priority
tenor.gif

I feel like a smart club would sell them both this window given their age and time left on their contract. But I don’t think we’re a smart club.

Spot on mate - with FFP you have to be clever with your dealings and Keane with 2 years left on his deal its either sell now, give him a new deal or lose him for buttons next summer with him in his final 12 months.

Bernard like Walcott offers us little for his high wage but the difference is Walcotts contract expires next summer whereas Bernard came in on a free and could fetch a decent sum which would help the books.

Something that kinda annoys me is that we are lacking some left footed attacking players, other then left backs, is Delph the only lefty? Pretty bad as we know how he just likes to stick on halfway line and tell everyone to run forward. All the "top 6" teams have good left footed options and i think it is a reason why we struggle sometimes because it makes us too predictable

Oh yes I know why it's just poor how much we have spent yet teams like Wolves and Leicester look more well equipped than us...
Wolves have spent a similar amount to us over the last 4/5 years. And like I’ve mentioned a few times regarding wolves. Hardly had an injury of note in 2 seasons.

That’s huge when you can constantly pick your best team. And have your best back up players on the bench. And rest one or two, when it suits you. Not being forced to on the back of injuries

Wolves have spent a similar amount to us over the last 4/5 years. And like I’ve mentioned a few times regarding wolves. Hardly had an injury of note in 2 seasons.

That’s huge when you can constantly pick your best team. And have your best back up players on the bench. And rest one or two, when it suits you. Not being forced to on the back of injuries

Appoint manager that has an idea of how he wants to play football.
Club signs players that perfectly fit said idea.
Club replaces players that fit said idea with better players that fit said idea.
Team does well.

Good football club management in 4 lines.

Just when I thought next summer couldn't get better I look at who's contracts expire:

Rude Boi
Sandro
Walcott
Besic

4 bum dossers if I've ever laid eyes on one.

Appoint manager that has an idea of how he wants to play football.
Club signs players that perfectly fit said idea.
Club replaces players that fit said idea with better players that fit said idea.
Team does well.

Good football club management in 4 lines.
And luck plays a huge part to.
If we can get 3 quality players, that Carlo wants and we can keep a fit team. Also maybe start getting fair decisions off VAR.

A few ifs and buts I know, but we can finish about wolves & Leicester next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.