Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get excited about this group of players, it's sad after all the money we have spent and we had a better squad under a skint Moyes.

Moyes Skint team Defenders

Prime Coleman
Prime Baines
Jagielka
Disin

Moyes Skint Team MF

Arteta
Pienaar
Cahill
Donovan

Moyes Skint Team ST

Saha
Yakubu

The only players I honestly care about is Richarlison & Holgate the rest would not get in a top 6 first team

Just want something to be proud of ,a team with a bit of quality that has a go. Let's face it this league isn't great apart from a few sides let's build the team, with three or four additions to have a go at Europe qualification next season sick of all the let downs. Ancelotti gives me confidence now give him the tools.

I just can't get excited about this group of players, it's sad after all the money we have spent and we had a better squad under a skint Moyes.

Moyes Skint team Defenders

Prime Coleman
Prime Baines
Jagielka
Disin

Moyes Skint Team MF

Arteta
Pienaar
Cahill
Donovan

Moyes Skint Team ST

Saha
Yakubu

The only players I honestly care about is Richarlison & Holgate the rest would not get in a top 6 first team
I like Digne too. And Gomes is a beautful person.

We need to get this right this summer, no more false dawns. It things like RS winning another trophy that again reminds us how poorly our club has been run for too long. Get us a league cup Carlo!

No buying players that need a year to bed in. 3 first teamers at the very least who can hit the ground running or its ground hog day again

Status
Not open for further replies.