Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delusional to think Kenny was poor at Schalke.. First season getting an honest start for a midtable team in a major league.. Banged in 2 goals and 3 assist.. I dont think he was poor. However if we could pull 10-15M for him go for it but lets let Carlo determine that. Virginia similar writing but very true he was bad. Actually was benched. I will stand to fight for Kean and give him the next season to prove himself.
schalke leak goals for fun and have been on a horrendous run

he has no defensive ability

he was taken off at half time the other week

Watching Hojbjerg for the first time tonight. Lots of pointing, sideways and backwards.. Doesn’t look massively mobile.. hoping it’s the heat... actually reminds me of Shnieds
We never adequately replaced this fella, no wonder we’re in the position we are. Bring holberg in Carlo
F3F03994-94A0-473A-A495-A1A3EC84AA03.jpeg

Delusional to think Kenny was poor at Schalke.. First season getting an honest start for a midtable team in a major league.. Banged in 2 goals and 3 assist.. I dont think he was poor. However if we could pull 10-15M for him go for it but lets let Carlo determine that. Virginia similar writing but very true he was bad. Actually was benched. I will stand to fight for Kean and give him the next season to prove himself.
“Banged in”

A panic buy from a manager on the ropes. Can’t blame him for coming here and can’t blame him for not leaving. He always gave it all, and went through some frankly appalling treatment.

Also will be made up if he steals another few years of 10k a week in Turkey.

I can blame him for turning down what would have been a great loan deal at leeds in Jan instead of actually playing footy, he'd still have been paid full wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.