Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Sarr at Watford seems to be ideal for us.

Hes rapid and seems like he just needs to get his head up more.

With the pace we have up front in DCL, Kean and Richarlison he could be a real game changer.
, they seem to have signed him for £25mil.

Perhaps a similar deal to Richarlison, £35mil with £5mil extra on bonuses?
I wonder how much he'd be valued at
Yup another athlete with absolutely no end product is exactly what we need. I love watching wingers charge head down and put their cross out for a throw in/give it to the first man

Need to start selling the fringe young players who will never make it to aid FFP.

Davies
Kenny
Dowell
Pennington
Hornby

Mad to think we could around £15-20 million for them which would offset largely what we have lost from the covid outbreak yet wouldnt effect us on the pitch whatsoever.

For European competitions we need 4 players who have come through our youth system they have to have been in the youth system for 2 years before they are 18, so I could see us keeping Davies, Kenny and possibly Dowell so we have options and comply

Yup another athlete with absolutely no end product is exactly what we need. I love watching wingers charge head down and put their cross out for a throw in/give it to the first man

I seem to remember Richarlison being written off also.

Lets see how he does next season.

So we have signed one of the best managers in world football, and we are now not going to back him financially. So what was the point? May as well have just gone for Eddie Howe if we are going to be working on a shoestring budget.

You've never ever seen this kid play.

No but nobody seen Sancho either.

But he's very highly rated and along with Kouassi who has just signed for Bayern, they were desperate to keep both which says a lot. For free, these young talents are what we should be looking towards.

Status
Not open for further replies.