Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will stay 442. And if he did happen to change, and get a very attack minded RB. If he ever wanted to switch back, then you have a problem. As Chelsea are finding out with Alonso.

I think he’s more likely to make sure he gets the 4 potions he needs. Before doubling up at CB or in midfield.

I agree.

Wonder if Moise Kean knocks ~20 million off Napoli's Allan valuation, seems like it would make a lot of sense for every party involved.
How does that make sense for us? We didn't buy Kean to use as leverage to get another player, we bought Kean because the kid(still 19) has enormous potential.
19 year old (unproven in Prem) + 40 million, in exchange for 29 year old (unproven in prem) o_O

If we proposed a straight swap of Kean for Allan Napoli would bite our hands off.

In other news Newcastle apparently offered £5mil loan fee with £25mil option to buy Kessie. Milan rejected it. We got a mention as being interested.

I can remember Kenwright saying he wouldn’t sell Rooney for 50 million, then he sold him for 20 million in two instalments with a load of hypothetical add-ons.

Everybody knows that nobody will be paying 60 million for Allan. They’ll be lucky to get half that.

I can remember Kenwright saying he wouldn’t sell Rooney for 50 million, then he sold him for 20 million in two instalments with a load of hypothetical add-ons.

Everybody knows that nobody will be paying 60 million for Allan. They’ll be lucky to get half that.

Not defending the deal, but we'd have recieved all of those addons with ease.

£28m at the time wasn't a small fee. Although we could have got more I'm sure.

Not defending the deal, but we'd have recieved all of those addons with ease.

£28m at the time wasn't a small fee. Although we could have got more I'm sure.
Kenwright was to soft over the deal. Not only was the fee to low but he was also sold right at the end of the transfer window.

May still get both in - but with so many other areas needing investment and Gbamin apparently impressing Carlo via skype of his fitness we may only be going for the one CM this summer - in which Allan is the priority so im told.

All this could be subject to change should other deals get done cheaper/fall through but thats the latest I've heard.

Please keep on the down low.
Is your sauce called Heinz?

I agree.

If we proposed a straight swap of Kean for Allan Napoli would bite our hands off.

In other news Newcastle apparently offered £5mil loan fee with £25mil option to buy Kessie. Milan rejected it. We got a mention as being interested.

More Kessie links

Loan deal for Gueye would be perfect, we had his best years out of him in a team that was absolutely awful.

Would rather spend the money on a midfielder <25 years old (as imo all or most our signings should be) but if he was available on loan for a season I would hope Everton were all over that

More Kessie links

...quite like what I’ve seen of him. Seems to have been around for a long time but still only 23.

Loan deal for Gueye would be perfect, we had his best years out of him in a team that was absolutely awful.

Would rather spend the money on a midfielder <25 years old (as imo all or most our signings should be) but if he was available on loan for a season I would hope Everton were all over that
A one year loan deal could be perfect for us. However I don't see why PSG would him go.

The Echo seem to be banging this no money drum louder.

If we don’t back Ancelotti then there is no point to him being here.

The Echo seem to be banging this no money drum louder.

If we don’t back Ancelotti then there is no point to him being here.

Ancelotti said in his interview with Carragher that we have the financial backing to make taking us to the top a possibility. That was literally two days ago.

Obviously COVID has changed things, but no money is nonsense imo. The only thing preventing us from a spending spree is FFP. Maybe the club are feeding the no money line to the Echo to improve our bargaining position in transfer negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.