Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget all these players people are banding about in here, I’m STILL waiting for us to sign Kevin Doyle.

Sorry to reign on everybodys parade and fantasy signings. Football will be changed forever after this pandemic, no crazy transfer fees, and we are lumbered with huge contracts for absolute garbage we have signed in the last 5 years.... Delph, Schneiderlin, Walcott spring to mind.

We need to get junk like this from the wage bill but i can't see any takers and they won't move because why would they? No team is gonna pay them what we do.

Economics and a new stadium to fund, as a previous poster said, i can only see swap deals being the way forward for the foreseeable future.
They will relax FFP they will want money spent by rich owners. So it filters down the system.

A number of clubs here and abroad rely on selling players and even more so now. A number of clubs could go bust if they don’t bring money in.

There’ll be nothing in those Kean links back to Italy. His name just generates clicks at the moment due to the controversy.
Think there might be something in the kean shouts especially if it involves Carlo getting someone he desperately wants
They will relax FFP they will want money spent by rich owners. So it filters down the system.

A number of clubs here and abroad rely on selling players and even more so now. A number of clubs could go bust if they don’t bring money in.

If FFP is relaxed we'll probably punt all the deadwood out (loans + paying % of wages etc) and have a large turnover of players.

If it is the same (which wont make sense for anyone) then we would need to sell a couple of players to then buy. If we sell a player for £20mil that shows in FFP immediately for this year while buying one at £100mil over 5 years shows £20mil each season.

The third option is that Ancelotti has seen Kean in training + the incident during lockdown + DCL and Richarlison up front and decided we need a different type of player.

Who knows...i wouldnt sell him.

If FFP is relaxed we'll probably punt all the deadwood out (loans + paying % of wages etc) and have a large turnover of players.

If it is the same (which wont make sense for anyone) then we would need to sell a couple of players to then buy. If we sell a player for £20mil that shows in FFP immediately for this year while buying one at £100mil over 5 years shows £20mil each season.

The third option is that Ancelotti has seen Kean in training + the incident during lockdown + DCL and Richarlison up front and decided we need a different type of player.

Who knows...i wouldnt sell him.

We wont ever pay off contracts, its dead money, plus we dont have the money to pay off contracts.

Are you people aware that we lost 110m in our last accounts?

This window wont happen how most think it will.

We have quite a few dead wood players out of contract at the end of next season so I think this window might be just essential signings where as next year with Bolasie, Sandro, Schneiderlin, Besic and Walcott all off the books completely they will maybe then start to bring in a few players that they feel will fit the system.

We wont ever pay off contracts, its dead money, plus we dont have the money to pay off contracts.

Are you people aware that we lost 110m in our last accounts?

This window wont happen how most think it will.

I didnt write that we would pay off contracts.

I wrote loans + paying % of wages. Pretty much as normal.

We have quite a few dead wood players out of contract at the end of next season so I think this window might be just essential signings where as next year with Bolasie, Sandro, Schneiderlin, Besic and Walcott all off the books completely they will maybe then start to bring in a few players that they feel will fit the system.

Baines (not signed yet?)
Sidibe
Martina
Niasse
Stekelenburg

Bolasie
Sandro
Schneiderlin
Sandro
Walcott

Sigurdsson
Keane
Bernard
Tosun
Delph
Coleman

Imagine that in 2 years time we will have removed 16 players from the squad.

Some of these players must be sold now or used in swap deals before their values diminish like Keane, Sigurdsson and possibly even Bernard.

Somewhere like Roma for example who have Bernards ex manager there + Smalling has done well for them.

There may be something we could do with them. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.