Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry to reign on everybodys parade and fantasy signings. Football will be changed forever after this pandemic, no crazy transfer fees, and we are lumbered with huge contracts for absolute garbage we have signed in the last 5 years.... Delph, Schneiderlin, Walcott spring to mind.

We need to get junk like this from the wage bill but i can't see any takers and they won't move because why would they? No team is gonna pay them what we do.

Economics and a new stadium to fund, as a previous poster said, i can only see swap deals being the way forward for the foreseeable future.

Sorry to reign on everybodys parade and fantasy signings. Football will be changed forever after this pandemic, no crazy transfer fees, and we are lumbered with huge contracts for absolute garbage we have signed in the last 5 years.... Delph, Schneiderlin, Walcott spring to mind.

We need to get junk like this from the wage bill but i can't see any takers and they won't move because why would they? No team is gonna pay them what we do.

Economics and a new stadium to fund, as a previous poster said, i can only see swap deals being the way forward for the foreseeable future.
Something in that, we may be able to take advantage of the mayhem if we have some private backing where others dont, but the flip side is our trash on high wages are going nowhere.

There’ll be nothing in those Kean links back to Italy. His name just generates clicks at the moment due to the controversy.

Status
Not open for further replies.