Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we have tosun as a backup striker and he could possibly be back in a month or so and maybe that's carlos thinking. Not a top quality striker but certainly more reliable than Moise Kean and will always give his all

We can buy from the championship still. Most of the names banded about in here are in that division and can still be acquired.

Add a Sarr, Benrahma or Brooks to the squad and we look set. Even Aarons at RB.

Getting Sandro and half of Walcott's massive wage out the door is great news. Just Tosun, Bolasie and Besic to go now.

I don't think we can afford the first or the last. Benrahma - he's definitely a talent. Again though, think you'd be looking at a steep fee. Brooks - not really convinced he's all that tbh – think we have that type of player in Gordon already.

We've spent close to £70m probably now on our various deals (in terms of fees) this window. We haven't brought any money in from any sales bar Schneiderlin, which was a nominal fee.

We're getting a loan fee which only covers half of Walcott's approx £110/120k wages (call it £3m). We've terminated Sandro's contract by the looks of it. We still have Bolasie and Besic (£140k p/wk combined wage) off the books if possible. Tosun, who's obviously injured, is on like £90k too.

The one realistic player from the Champ looks to be King. Prem experience, powerful forward and can play anywhere across the line - he could be available for £10-12m. Again not saying I'm buzzing, but he's better than the alternative of one injury and being down to bare bones. I'd like Benrahma but, again, it's the money issue.

I guess we have tosun as a backup striker and he could possibly be back in a month or so and maybe that's carlos thinking. Not a top quality striker but certainly more reliable than Moise Kean and will always give his all

Go on, say it...you pretty much have....I'll do it for you.....

Tosun is.......LIKE A NEW SIGNING!!!!!

If Godfrey turns out and Olsen is only an average keeper, we will have done bonkers business this window for an amazing price. We dont need a top keeper right now, we just need an average one. With just an average GK we probably have only given up 2 goals and have a GD of 10.

It would literally just take one more window like that to turn the squad into one of the most imposing in the league. Think about next season our squad looking like:

Goalkeepers:
Virginia
SUPER GK

Defenders:
SHINY NEW LB
Coleman
Holgate
Godfrey
Keane/Mina
Branthwaite
Digne
Nkounkou

Midfielders:
Allan
Gbamin
Doucoure
Gomes
NEW UP AND COMING CM
Delph

Forwards:
Richy
James
DCL
Gordon
SUPER WINGER
DCL's competition
Iwobi

Plus, we would have sold Mina/Keane, Pickford to pay for moves and freed up money from Tosun,Bolasie, Bernard, Besic, Siggy.

I don't think we can afford the first or the last. Benrahma - he's definitely a talent. Again though, think you'd be looking at a steep fee. Brooks - not really convinced he's all that tbh – think we have that type of player in Gordon already.

We've spent close to £70m probably now on our various deals (in terms of fees) this window. We haven't brought any money in from any sales bar Schneiderlin, which was a nominal fee.

We're getting a loan fee which only covers half of Walcott's approx £110/120k wages (call it £3m). We've terminated Sandro's contract by the looks of it. We still have Bolasie and Besic (£140k p/wk combined wage) off the books if possible. Tosun, who's obviously injured, is on like £90k too.

The one realistic player from the Champ looks to be King. Prem experience, powerful forward and can play anywhere across the line - he could be available for £10-12m. Again not saying I'm buzzing, but he's better than the alternative of one injury and being down to bare bones. I'd like Benrahma but, again, it's the money issue.
Best thing about buying from the championship is the wages will be low relative to what we pay now. Think next week coming up to the deadline £30m would easily get Sarr as Watford sort of need to sell him. His wages would be cheap too and he’s a great asset for the future and has played in the PL.

King aside who’s that little bit older and has the experience, everyone else is a risk but I think a risk worth taking. £20m would get any player easily and they’d have wages of probably £50k a week max. Definitely think we’ll be doing something, can’t leave the squad without a forward behind Richy and Dom.

I was looking at the 'stats' for Sandro; I know he's poor but this has to be a mistake... three goals in sixty-nine games?

Sandro.png

Status
Not open for further replies.